:sad: I am trying to upgrade to Microsoft Office 2003. I am currently using Microsoft 2000 Premium. It instals so far and then I get a message ' Error 1335 - Cabinet File CS561404, CAB is corrupt and cannot be used.' I have tried it three times and still get the same message. Can anyone tell me what is wrong and how I can rectify it. Apart from that my computer is running smoothly. My system is 2000 Professional.
Many thanks for any help you can give me.
BH99MH :confused:

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What's your serial key?

hey joey, are you trying to steal it?

TheNSS is completely right. Joey., why would you want to know his serial number, other then for illegal reasons?

bh99mh, please do not post your serial number.

Thanks.

TheNSS is completely right. Joey., why would you want to know his serial number, other then for illegal reasons?

bh99mh, please do not post your serial number.

Thanks.

Many thanks for your advice. I wondered why someone would want my serial no as it had nothing to do with the problem. I have decided just to work with my Microsoft 2000 Premium and forget about the Microsoft 2003 version.
Again, thanks for looking out for me.
Mary (Scotland)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.