Ok well i few days ago my computer was lagging a bit so i desided to turn it off for a min to let it cool down well when i went to start it back up it made alot of fast beeping noises and then 4 little beeps then one long one i thot i fried somthing so i took my harddrive out of computer that dident worn and tested it out on my sisters computer it worked fine
i tested the graphics card that worked fine to i checked the ram card they worked fine i checked all the fans to make sure that they where all working and they where i cant figer out the problem i think it might be the intel chip but im not sure becuase that was one of the only things i couldent test on my sisters computer

So if anyone can help me with this problem thanks alot :)

Edit the beeps im hearing sound like this "Beep - Beep - Beep" there is a 1 sec pause in between each beep

If you know what BIOS you have, AMI, PHEONIX, AWARD etc.etc. Search for beep codes and that will tell you exactly where your problem lies.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.