Ok so my computer's been working fine, then for some reason I started getting BSOD's with random stop errors (codes are always different and always points to a different file, the last one didn't even point to a file). I thought this was a RAM problem so I replaced it and it still happens (I ran Memtest+ for 6 hours on this ram so I know its good) I updated my video card drivers, sound card drivers, and chipset drivers and it still happens, and at random. Sometimes I'll be playing a game, sometimes running a program (or attempting to, it will happen as the program is loading), or it may just happen out of the blue. I'm reasonably good with computers but this has stumped me and its really aggravating.. Please Help!

this site might help .
http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

if it were mine ,and all errors are random ,i would reinstall windows over top of ,or full reinstall. ,the novice that iam

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.