Hello,
Ok here is my problem. I downloaded 360share and now everytime I go to run it it say it has detected a firewall and wont run, is there any way around this so that the program will run? Please help..

Benjamin:-|

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by gerbil

did you install some firewalls? if yes then you need to adjust an option trusted sites there or reduce the level of protection.

Hello,
Ok here is my problem. I downloaded 360share and now everytime I go to run it it say it has detected a firewall and wont run, is there any way around this so that the program will run? Please help..

Benjamin:-|

Hi ,if you didn't install a third oardy firewall and its just the winxp firewall then go to control panel ,windows security ,then click on fire wall ,then exceptions along the top ,then add a prrogran and pick 360share fron the list ,and ok you way out of firewall.

Hi ,if you didn't install a third oardy firewall and its just the winxp firewall then go to control panel ,windows security ,then click on fire wall ,then exceptions along the top ,then add a prrogran and pick 360share fron the list ,and ok you way out of firewall.

Hi, yeah that didnt work. could it be norton antivirus software, or could it be linksys? I appriciate the help.:rolleyes:

Hi, yeah that didnt work. could it be norton antivirus software, or could it be linksys? I appriciate the help.:rolleyes:

yes it could be and both should have a place to put the info to allow the connection ,i have neither so im no help as to where the settings are,sorry

Run Norton Antivirus and see if the program or app pops up on the list. It should have an ignore list where you could put the program.

interesting. why not google 360share... some interesting comments out there regarding it's being a rebadged old version of limewire. the latter is free. i use limewire on occasion, but more commonly emule. No firewall problems with either, for the windows version or zone alarm.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.