Hello,
I am using windows Xp as my operating system. I want 1024-768 pixel screen resolution. But my father didn't allow me to set this beyond 800-600.

I want to change this properties with a menu at start up in accordance with our wish. I means

menu:
:p 1024-768
:p 800-600

How is it possible to construct such a menu?

hope somebody can help me.
Reply is expecting
Anish

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

you can
1) change resolution when you using comp and when you are going to end work chsnge it back.
2)create another user profile, so you will have one for your father and the other for you.

you can
1) change resolution when you using comp and when you are going to end work chsnge it back.
2)create another user profile, so you will have one for your father and the other for you.

How can i make a profile? please suggest me in accordance with pixel resolution.

Anish

It may be that the reason you aren't allowed to change display resolution is that your display card can't handle the higher resolution. If you attempt it, and the card can't do it, the display becomes unreadable, and it takes a very complicated procedure to get the computer to work again.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.