i am registered with an internet banking website which calls up a pop up for password login(its an onscreen keyboard where u input ur passwrd via mouse). now my problem is when ever i want to enter my password that essential pop up is being blocked. i have tried to unblock it via tools (oh im using internet explrer6) i have even added the site to a list of exceptions to be unblocked. inspite all of this, the pop up keeps being blocked hence i can't log in. but the thing is, on other machines the pop up is not being blocked as soon as i set it not to be blocked

my Specs: winXP SP2
please help :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

to my knowledge ie6 does not have a popup blocker of its own ,i don't use it ,so is it google popup blocker thats blocking it ,if so disable google toolbar when you want to do banking or get a real browser and download FIREFOX

thank you caperjack. your advice worked. actually there was a yahoo toolbar. after i uninstalled it the pop up was allowed. Hooray!!!!:)

your welcome !!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.