Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any one can help, I have a computer on our SBS2003 network that cannot access sponsored links in google search. When clicking the link they get the following error page. Also sometimes after doing a google search the sponsored links show up as page cannot be displayed. the main search result links work fine. This happens in IE and Firefox.

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Regards,
Dave

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Did you check the computer for spyware/malware/spamware/viriware/*ware? Also check your C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts file to make sure their ad hosts are not being blocked, and then check your software firewall on the affected machine.

i think virus would have been there, scan them..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.