I have a Time Warner Cable modem, a linksys e3000 Wirless Router, a couple of wireless bridges, Vonage, a laptop, a dektop and an att microcell plus an ipad and iphone. Twice a day the connection between the router and the modem disconnects and I lose internet connectivity and must power off and back on the modem and router to restore connectivity. I have replaced the modem, cables, router and tried every setting I have been told, could think or got from Time Warner or Linksys tech support but nothing fixes it. Please someone help me... I beg of you. I may go nuts and lose it. Thank you

Since posting I have been in contact with a source that says Time Warner's equipment renews the IP is such a way that it kicks linksys routers out of sync. I have been told to switch to a netgear router as it plays better with Time Warner's equipment. Any thoughts?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.