Hey, i was wondering if anyone can help me.........is the configuration for a T1 line to a linksys wireless-n router extremely different and complicated from that of the configuration to a regular DSL/ethernet line???

i would appreciate it if anyone could give me some insight on this topic......thanks!

Hey, i was wondering if anyone can help me.........is the configuration for a T1 line to a linksys wireless-n router extremely different and complicated from that of the configuration to a regular DSL/ethernet line???

i would appreciate it if anyone could give me some insight on this topic......thanks!

your T-1 Provider should be able to supply you with a Media converter so you can go from phone line to ethernet.

your T-1 Provider should be able to supply you with a Media converter so you can go from phone line to ethernet. Then you should be able to set up the router normally.

Just follow the directions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.