Hi,

I am new to both google and overture and just started new campains with a low cost budget, to feel how it works.

in oveerture i find it easy to bid, since it shows which one of my competitors bid what, so i can bid according to where i want to be positioned.

however, in google i can only guess. am i missing a tool that can tell me where all the bids stand for my keywords?

i am in a very competative arena, and i imagine i will not see results unless i am positioned in the 1st page....

any help will be welcomed

Thanks....

Yahoo (Overture) has a free tool available. Go to Overture's homepage. Then visit the "resource center", then click on "view bids tool". You will see each advertiser, their position, and what each is bidding per click. This is referred to as the "bid landscape". You will not be able to see this information with Google. Google has a hidden bid landscape.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.