Hello Friend,

Kindly suggest me one thing that the traffic came from PPC ads on a site is beneficial for a site in organic seo ?
Please let me know your verified reviews.

Looking for your earlier reply.

Thanks

Edited by JorgeM: Please no spamming.

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by James_28

Hi,

Thank you so much for your opinion. But can we filter that traffic I mean to say that can I see PPC traffic and organic SEO traffic separately ?

Thanks

Edited by JorgeM: Removed self-promotion link. Please do not spam.

PPC ads do not affect your organic rankings other than your organic rankings will not be seen on a results page that also displays your ad. In other words, on a search engine results page, you won't have both an organic and a PPC ad for the same destination URL, hypothetically.

No, PPC traffic is not helps in organic SEO. PPC and SEO both are different. SEO means search engine optimization and PPC means pay per click it comes in search engine marketing.

Nooo......Organi traffic means the traffic comes through natural result not by using paid ads like pay per click,pay per impression,banners ads etc.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.