i am planing on starting an advertising company and would like to know if there is anyone that can point me in the right way right now i have nothing but a idea of what is going on also need to know if anyone knows of a hosting company that i maybe able to partner with in exchange for profit sharing but any help would be great

Thanks
Eric

Hi

We creationz help people startup
Business websites
u name it.
either PM me here or email me at creationzunlimited@gmail.com
We can not only point you in the right direction but also help you in your hunt for partnership with hosting companies
Contact us we can help u.

i am planing on starting an advertising company and would like to know if there is anyone that can point me in the right way right now i have nothing but a idea of what is going on also need to know if anyone knows of a hosting company that i maybe able to partner with in exchange for profit sharing but any help would be great

Thanks
Eric

I think: Don't use inexpensive webhosting. Do it with authority companies! Use yahoo adsense to word "webhosting". :cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.