I bought on e-bay a second hand compact desktop pc case, this was advertised as being without its psu. It arrived in the post and I discovered that the psu is no ordinary format. The special psu for this case has a narrower case to clear the processor heat sink.
I have looked around for a psu for this case but they appear to be extremely rare. I picked up on another blogg site that these psu's are not that reliable. Does anyone out there know of a repairer of these special Antec psu's?

If you happen to have an Antec distributor in your area, you could contact them, they usually have a partner repair center just in case their products fail. The only question is, whether they have the know-how to fix such PSUs Good luck!

I bought on e-bay a second hand compact desktop pc case, this was advertised as being without its psu. It arrived in the post and I discovered that the psu is no ordinary format. The special psu for this case has a narrower case to clear the processor heat sink.
I have looked around for a psu for this case but they appear to be extremely rare. I picked up on another blogg site that these psu's are not that reliable. Does anyone out there know of a repairer of these special Antec psu's?

Hi tonymdeanslane –

It’s true that the NSK series comes equipped with a PSU made specifically for that type of case. Please contact Antec Customer Support staff and they can work with you to resolve this issue.

If you have any other questions or need any further clarification about Antec PSUs, feel free to give us a shout!

Thanks,
Antec

If you happen to have an Antec distributor in your area, you could contact them, they usually have a partner repair center just in case their products fail. The only question is, whether they have the know-how to fix such PSUs Good luck!

Thanks for your support. I have followed your advice and sent an e-mail to Antec via their website asking if I can obtain a psu thro them.

Hi members ............................................................................................
Buy Antec NSK 4480B II Black 0.8mm cold rolled steel for chassis durability ATX Mid Tower Computer Case EarthWatts 380W Power Supply - Computer Cases

By regards
anglish01
http://www.goole.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.