My problem is i can't open just one web site
have no problem with no other program

the site i try to contact is
http://doublemoneynow.com

when i try to go in this site there is a page open for search ...
i did try by ....my web search
also by...and advanced searchbar

nothing happen it is always the same problem

but with yahoo search .......
the site open....but the background was dark navy blue......can't see nothing
and also can't post my reinvest .....can't do nothing
the dialog on the site is in black..... can't see nothing

What can i do

Oh i have to tell you i contact my sponsor and they make a servey and nobody have the problem with doublemoneynow web site

I open Internet Explorer
and go to tools
click on Internet option
and delete cookies files and clear history

more
i went on the link to open doublemoneynow and
i click on properties
and in there i copy and paste the add of the doublemoneynow
and i try to open it
here is what i saw.
IMPOSSIBLE TO OPEN
http://doublemoneynow.com/index.php?Session_ID=109319532681421209

The message was....
Server proxy Internet not found

Thank you to take time for me

Jackie B

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Hi Jackie. I'm happy to give you two bits of advice:

* Head to our 'Security' forum section and read through the "Helping Yourself" topic stickied near the top of page. Work your way through it and use the suggested tools to clean up your system. Those 'search' thingys you are using are rather nasty and intrusive examples of spyware, which don't do your computer any favours. Learn to use Google to search for things instead.
* For goodness sake, keep away from 'get rich quick' pyramid schemes! Every single one of them is a con job which only ever makes the person who started it any wealthier!

:) You can double your money in less than 1 month!!!!!!!!! And the sky is falling also:rolleyes:

Thanks for your help

Jackie B

Bear, you are right...but we have to be prudent and start as soon as these programs start and put the lower money as the program ask.

Hi Catweazle
i went in the Security forum but i did not find the HELPING YOURSELF
as you suggest i will install google
Jackie B

Hi Catweazle
i went in the Security forum but i did not find the HELPING YOURSELF
as you suggest i will install google
Jackie B

It's at the very top of the forum-- It says "Helping yourself" right in the thread title. Or, you can check out the links in my signature-- the last one leads to the same place.

I wonder if this is even legal, sounds like a pyramid scheme. I'd worry about any 'company' that puts a paragraph like this in it's 'Terms and Conditions':

"MEMBER AGREEMENT

All members have read and agreed with the terms and conditions stated above. All members agree not to bring or participate in any legal action against us or our agents, directors, offices and employees."

WOW
Listen all.....I don't want to know if you agree or not with the program....I got problem with the web site on my computer. I am looking to find somebody to help me to resolve my computer problem

By the way, i am in double money now since 1 month and I double my money 3 times.
I agree with you for program started and fall down. I got my own strategy and it works
and i did not play in all what we see on the web. I got 35 years experience.

Jackie

Have you tried opening the website in another web browser, like Netscape, or Mozilla Firefox? I know you tried mywebsearch, and some other things, but I don't put too much stock in those tools. Try one of those other browsers, and let us know what happens.

ALC6379
Yes i did and it doesn't work either (Netscape)

i will try your last link and will give you what will happen

thank to all who try to help me

Jackie

Try Firefox, JackieB

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

It's a better browser to check with because it doesn't have all the 'baggage' and crap Netscape comes with. Internet Explorer, MSN Explorer and Netscape Navigator are an evil trimvirate ;)

Hi Jackie. I'm happy to give you two bits of advice:

* Head to our 'Security' forum section and read through the "Helping Yourself" topic stickied near the top of page. Work your way through it and use the suggested tools to clean up your system. Those 'search' thingys you are using are rather nasty and intrusive examples of spyware, which don't do your computer any favours. Learn to use Google to search for things instead.
* For goodness sake, keep away from 'get rich quick' pyramid schemes! Every single one of them is a con job which only ever makes the person who started it any wealthier!

Thank you for your answer. :)

I keep getting "The page cannot be displayed" for the site you listed, so it is not your problem.

Only a small idea, but when you have gone to the page, press CTRL+F5. This clears the offline version from the cache, that could be causing you a problem, (worth a try, I've seen this work before).

Click below for the helping yourself thread if you are yet to find it.

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread5690.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.