Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by killa62

heh heh........

Nice joke site!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!

(For the benefit of the relative 'newbies' to computing reading this, it's NOT a guide to looking after your system, it's a joke site showing a procedure which would destroy your hard drive.)

Your kidding me right? This muct be a joke because no one in his / her right mind would actually follow that.

Expecially this !!!!!!!

Remove leftovers!
If there are things outside the motherdisc when you have put back together, don't fear! Just use a tang, you'll loose some disc space of course, but you wont have to do the whole procedure over again. if you cut away half a disc it's equivalent to circa 500 mb.
N.B. The most colorful parts of the disc is the part where all the graphics are!

Doesnt this seem like a joke to you?????

Well I thought I seen it all until this .I know lots of people who whouldn't know if this was ok to do or not !!And if they owned a screw driver might just try it .

killa62, if you did do this then you might just a well go out and buy a new Hard drive right now

Awww c'mon!

NOBODY is stupid enough to follow those instructions. They're far too obviously destructive!

Awww c'mon!

NOBODY is stupid enough to follow those instructions. They're far too obviously destructive!

I don't know... I know some people who might if they thought their motherdisk needed to be defraggled.

Awww c'mon!

:eek: I will be the first to admit I don't know much about computers, but even I wouldn't be crazy enough to follow those directions!! lol!!! ;)

and no, i didn't do that... Just a joke, thus the !!!!!!!!!!!!!1111's etc..

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.