i install the via 97 realtek audio driver after restarting , my computer hangs and when i use safe mode options i received the error message (C0000221 unknown hard error \systemroot\system32\ntdll.dll) i try everthing fom disabling the hardware which is onboard from the bios but nothing happens i do not want to format my harddisk, so if i can get any help from you guys (thanks in advanced)
:cry:

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

if you are using win 2000 or win xp .. you can repair the windows. You can also start your windows with last known good configuration.

SAME RESULTS MY FRIEND WINDOWS XP CRASHES AFTER BOOTING AND MY SYSTEM INITIALIZE SOME ERRORS. any suggestions pls!!!!!!!

SAME RESULTS MY FRIEND WINDOWS XP CRASHES AFTER BOOTING AND MY SYSTEM INITIALIZE SOME ERRORS. any
suggestions pls!!!!!!!

and if i use the advanced options safe mode (ntd.dll errors ) if i use last good configurations the system checks the harddisk everytime all off the options are useless post some tips on how to reinstall this errors

Try system restor back to earlier date ,or try botting to XP disk and run the Repair .

how can i use the recovery console please post some tips thanks!!!!!!!

how can i use the recovery console please post some tips thanks!!!!!!!

if i use the recovery console the blue screen appears and states a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down
IRQL_not_less_or_equal

if i use the clean install same error appear

IRQL_not_less_or_equal

just format and install a fresh copy of windows... no wonder tarantino made the movie KILL BILL !! he must of have installed windows :evil:

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000365.htm

thanks a lot caperjack for the troubleshooting tips my computer seems fine now cheers for you
bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

thanks dani web cheers ~~~{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Glad I could help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.