How do I install Vista on a seperate partition,
I installed Vista on a seperate partition while XP was in another partition, and now only Vista is loading,
what I need is to have dual boot with XP & VISTA. How do I do this...
some other details...
1) there was a recovery partition set by HP as primary,
2) My XP was in a logical partition,
3) Installed Vista on a Logical Partition as well
4) Now when I boot from Vista, the XP partition is there but the boot menu doesnt have an entry for XP.
5) I suspect that installing both OS on logical partitions caused the problem... Is that so.. ????