Some games have started not loading there is no error message. It effects games that i have freshly installed as well as games that have been left on my system unused for some time. it does not do this to all games and there is no problems in the install of the ones that need it. The games seem to start loading when the shortcuts are clicked but nothing happens. Some games (GTA IV) shows a black screen then acts like the others. The computer does not lock up. When i open the Task Manager i can see the process of the game, its there, but the CPU goes to 50% then lowers to 00%. Also, the game worked before. I don't know what happened when they stopped.

I've reinstalled my windows (xp), but still have the problem! I formatted only C:/ thought.

My computer:
Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.40 GHz
2GB RAM DDR2
Motherboard: ASUS P5B SE
NVIDIA GeForce 9600
Monitor: ACER P221W b, my res is to the max, i have tryed to lower it and run the games, still nothing

I have attached DxDiag

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

If that started to happen to me I would first look at the video driver or the video card. It almost sounds like they are loading but they are just not being processed through the video driver or card properly. Maybe even a video driver mem issue. I would update my video card drivers and go from there first. Or even grab a video card from an old system or a friends system and give that a try. Than again I may be way off seeing that it is really early in the morning right now and I am half awake.

Sorry for late response. Didn't work...

Bump?

Bump2

This is still not solved. Are there any rules about bumping 100 times?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.