i have been having this problem for quite sometime but it seemed to getting more serious ever since i install msn 7.0..
anyway my problem is that my msn keeping signing it in and out..
anyone knows what causes it and wat i can do to stop it??
please help me... thanx

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

i have been having this problem for quite sometime but it seemed to getting more serious ever since i install msn 7.0..
anyway my problem is that my msn keeping signing it in and out..
anyone knows what causes it and wat i can do to stop it??
please help me... thanx

Hi Welcome to DaniWeb ,I don't use MSN ,do you mean msn messenger 7 ,if so version 7 is beta ,and just trial version to work out the bugs ,with you as the ginnie pig .!if you mean msn 7 explorer than skip the above ,i don't use it either !sorry

haha.. thanks

So which is it, Messenger, Explorer, or what?

msn 7.0 beta

msn 7.0 beta

this is from a messenger download site ,

What does "Beta" mean?
Beta is a pre-release version of software. There may be minor undiscovered issues that may affect things like performance and features, although this version has been tested and found safe for release. (See Known Issues below for details.) If you are not comfortable with Beta software, download MSN Messenger 6.2. Please note, you are using the MSN Messenger Beta at your own risk. Please see the End User License Agreement, which will appear before download, for details.

http://messenger.msn.co.uk/Beta/Default.aspx

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.