hi there, i hope u guys can give me some idea about this problem...what is that "windows cannot load drivers"..."windows found the driver but cannot install the driver"...

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Details, please. What driver? What computer? Why do you need a new driver?

actually it just happen, what i mean is that there was something happened and the next thing i know is that i got this problem, the windows can detect the hardware and can find the driver but it cannot load or install or some sort the driver...id found this problem on my friends laptop and a desktop...for example id plugged a mp3 player just to put some songs in it the OS can detect that it is been plug but cannot load the driver, and the other thing on the desktop was a realtek lan hardware it can detect, found a driver and try to install but cannot install the said driver...

Has you Anti-Virus falsely tagged and blocked the appropriate files?? Also, are you running Winx64, as you will need x64 drivers

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.