Ok, so about 4 or 5 days ago I got broadband. Everything was going great till about 2 days later. When suddenly everything I go to "The Page Cannot Be Displayed" I'm going crazy! I would really appreciate anyone that could help, I have Windows XP. I have run Ad-aware, Spybot and Spy sweeper but no luck. I downloaded FireFox today, but the exact thing keeps happening. I have tried many things. I really need help, this is driving me insane. I have to reload the page about 5 times for the page to actually work and when it does the layout is all messed up and it doesn't load pictures and Ad's. I have also tried running Hijackthis, but I need someone that can read the scan, so if you can please email me and let me know!! This has never happened before and I don't know what’s causing it now. I have tried running the Broadband CD again to re install it but once again no luck! When I restart the computer, The WebPages work for 10 minutes, But after that it keeps saying it can't be found, and this is not just one site but every site I have been too! Even to check my hotmail, google. I haven’t deleted any folders or anything as someone suggested probably happened. Desperate Call for help!
Feel free to email me at Xx_BrokenDreams_xX@hotmail.com as i can't always access this site.