i have the asrock p4dual915gl mother board, i just updated to windows 7 and keyboard driver won't work. what is the fix ?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

i have the asrock p4dual915gl mother board, i just updated to windows 7 and keyboard driver won't work. what is the fix ?

ok, wanna tell us the make and model of the keyboard,or just go to there web site for win7 drivers if you haven't all ready

ok, wanna tell us the make and model of the keyboard,or just go to there web site for win7 drivers if you haven't all ready

I already have done that, it would not even load the standard keyboard drivers. I tried using ps2 area on the mboard it didn't work , so I bought a USB plug and play keyboard still didn't work I think the mother board is rejecting the keyboard.

I suggest try to reboot the PC with keyborad attached and check the System Logs, get the keyboard error and google it.

the keyboard works fine in before it goes to windows. just when windows comes up it stops working. it says driver is currup or not loading. this has never happen to me. someone suggested me loading over the computer. should I ? I just think is a mother board issue. but were can I get the fix, or can some one who has the origan mother board CD do a mirror and upload it so i can download it.. please reply.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.