So, my friend told me about a HSF, I tried putting it in. But before that i took off the wires off my motherboard. I took off the old HSF, i tried putting in the new one, but it didn't fit. So then I decided to put back the old fan. So i did, I didn't have too much paste to put on processor and the heat plate. Then I applied it, but then a small amount was wiped off on accident, that was all the paste i had. So it still had some paste but not as much. THen i tried putting the wires back on the motherboard. I was confused where what went . I think i put 1 or more wires in the wrong place. When i turned it on, everything went fine, until i tried to do something, the computer shut down. It did that everytime i tried turning it back on. Im confused, could my computer problem be overheating or the wiring?
P.S. if it is a wiring problem, is there any tutorial or websites that have pictures or videos on wiring? or how it should look like? please post :)