Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by frenemy

Where are you trying to open it from ,Desktop icon /or in start intenet explorer ./ or in all progrms /internt explorer . Have you tried all 3 icons to connect to IE

Where are you trying to open it from ,Desktop icon /or in start intenet explorer ./ or in all progrms /internt explorer . Have you tried all 3 icons to connect to IE

I have tried all three i even removed ie and reinstalled it through the registry. I believe i had a virus because something was using my virtual memory up. I am using BoClean but couldnt run an update due to the fact i couldnt connect to the internet. I click on ie and it disappears immediately somthing is preventing it from opening. I even downloaded a copy of mozilla firefox and it opens but wont connect, i have detect proxy settings on and still nothing happens. Im running an 802.11A Netgear wireless card on my laptop and its connecting to the AP ok because i have good signal strength , but i cant open IE for some reason and i dont want to do a factory restore. Thanks for the help any more suggestions are welcome.

I have tried all three i even removed ie and reinstalled it through the registry. I believe i had a virus because something was using my virtual memory up. I am using BoClean but couldnt run an update due to the fact i couldnt connect to the internet. I click on ie and it disappears immediately somthing is preventing it from opening. I even downloaded a copy of mozilla firefox and it opens but wont connect, i have detect proxy settings on and still nothing happens. Im running an 802.11A Netgear wireless card on my laptop and its connecting to the AP ok because i have good signal strength , but i cant open IE for some reason and i dont want to do a factory restore. Thanks for the help any more suggestions are welcome.

Hi.. did u manage to resolve this problem? I am interested to know because I am having the same problem.
Thanks

My friend had this same issue. Since he could not stay connected to a browser long enough, I had to manually upload him the files via AIM messenger, the same ones listed in my sig. This did resolve his problem.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.