I'm using Windows ME. When i click on My Network Places it pops up an alert box of Low Resources says "Ninety percent or more of your system resources are in use. ......" At that time i didn't have any applications on. What's wrong with it? How do I fix it?

Thank you

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jusCk

How Much RAM do ya have? Also, Check Your Free Space on the C:\ Drive. in Windoze Explorer, Right-Click the C: Drive, goto "Properties". That Should give You a Graphical Display, in a "Pie Chart" form of Your Disc usage. lemme know and we'll go from there.

How Much RAM do ya have? Also, Check Your Free Space on the C:\ Drive. in Windoze Explorer, Right-Click the C: Drive, goto "Properties". That Should give You a Graphical Display, in a "Pie Chart" form of Your Disc usage. lemme know and we'll go from there.

256 RAM and 9 GB of space left

Sometimes it doesn't happen. It's ok now. I have no idea what caused it though.

ok, My apologies, I should have asked what percentage of your Drive was Free. Should never let it get below a Minimum of 20% to 25% for a System Drive. 256 RAM should be Plenty, although if possible, an increase in RAM will help to avoid reoccurance of that warning.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.