I'm using Windows ME. When i click on My Network Places it pops up an alert box of Low Resources says "Ninety percent or more of your system resources are in use. ......" At that time i didn't have any applications on. What's wrong with it? How do I fix it?

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

How Much RAM do ya have? Also, Check Your Free Space on the C:\ Drive. in Windoze Explorer, Right-Click the C: Drive, goto "Properties". That Should give You a Graphical Display, in a "Pie Chart" form of Your Disc usage. lemme know and we'll go from there.

How Much RAM do ya have? Also, Check Your Free Space on the C:\ Drive. in Windoze Explorer, Right-Click the C: Drive, goto "Properties". That Should give You a Graphical Display, in a "Pie Chart" form of Your Disc usage. lemme know and we'll go from there.

256 RAM and 9 GB of space left

Sometimes it doesn't happen. It's ok now. I have no idea what caused it though.

How many applications do you have running?

ok, My apologies, I should have asked what percentage of your Drive was Free. Should never let it get below a Minimum of 20% to 25% for a System Drive. 256 RAM should be Plenty, although if possible, an increase in RAM will help to avoid reoccurance of that warning.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.